Who we are and what we do
“Splash promotes inclusion and development through a programme of activities for young people in the school holidays, for the well being of the whole community”
- Splash forms part of Youth Action Wiltshire which is the youth arm of registered charity Community First.
- Splash supports young people between the ages of 9 - 16 years.
- We organise holiday activities which aim to attract young people into positive and inspiring leisure activities and work towards developing self confidence and self belief in a fun and safe environment.
- We prioritise those who are experiencing challenges in life. We aim to raise self esteem and confidence and empower young people to make independent, positive and safe choices about their leisure time.
- We believe in a partnership approach to working, looking to add value and work with other organisations to improve the quality of life and outcomes for young people.